By visiting and shopping at sialk.ca you accept these Terms and Conditions. The
use of this website is expressly conditioned on your acceptance of all terms and
conditions stated herein and any other place on this website. DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE
if you do not accept all the terms and conditions stated herein and at other places
on this web site
By using Sialk's services the user accepts the rates, terms and conditions identified
on this website. Sialk may change or modify the Terms from time to time without
notice other then posting amended Terms on this Website. Sialk reserves the right
to change, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any
portion thereof), including any and all content contained on the Website, at any
time without notice. You agree that Sialk shall not be liable to you or to any third
party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website.
Sialk Prepaid Calling Agreement—Subject to Change at Any Time In the Sole Discretion
of Service Provider
- Rates may vary and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Toll free restrictions: Sialk US Toll Free Numbers are available from US Continental
only (48 Contiguous State). They cannot be accessed from Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto
- Sialk has multiple access numbers available. Please refer to our websites to verify
a complete list before buying the service.
- Calls made in the US using the Toll Free Access Number will incur an additional
charge. Please refer to our websites for charges related to Toll Free Access Number
calls made from outside the US.
- By using the Local Access Numbers the user accepts the charges for the local call
he made to our number imposed by his telephone provider company.
- All the rates on the website are calculated on the Highest Denomination of the Calling
- Calls are billed in increments of one minute, with fractions thereof rounded up
to one minute.
- All sales are final. Pin numbers, once credited are non refundable, non transferable
and non exchangeable. Pin numbers have no cash value.
- Pinless is not a default feature and once the customer chooses to set his phone
number for Pinless dialing he is responsible for all the calls placed from that
number; if the customer shares his phone with someone else we strongly recommend
not to use this feature.
- Customer can activate Automatic Recharge for his account; once this feature is activated
the customer agrees to the charges that will apply on the credit/debit card when
his balance drops below 5; the customer will select the amount he wants to be added
on his account when activating Automatic Recharge; Automatic Recharges are considered
- Call details provided by the customer service of the carrier regarding the usage
of a prepaid phone are final and will be considered authentic record/proof about
the usage of the plan.
- Call history from the customer's account is available for the last 180 days.